This might be a bad time to write my Truth Tuesday because I'm in the middle of figuring out what I want to write a 10 page essay on and I'm extremely frustrated. I'm so ready to be done and I lack all motivation. So this Tuesday, I might not be as upbeat as last Tuesday. Sorry.
--Writing essays makes me sick to my stomach. Not always, but sometimes I'll hit a point where I realize I have no idea AT ALL what I'm going to write about, what argument I'm going to make, and how in the world I'm going to reach the page requirement. And then I get stressed and can't focus and my mind goes everywhere and I just want to give up and cry. Yep. That's how I feel right now. I just want someone to write the paper for me.
--I think I'm ready to come home. I really do love it here and I'm going to miss it immensely, but I'm ready to be home. I'm ready to be surrounded by English, I'm ready for some sense of normalcy, I'm ready for ranch dressing, I'm ready to have nothing to worry about other than planning my wedding, and I'm ready to see Kam again. I have just under three weeks, all of which will go by quickly, but I'm giving up fast. I blame the schoolwork.
--I hate that I avoid hard things. Like this essay. Instead of cramming my nose into books I distract myself by blogging. If something is hard, I'll just not do it. (The exception to that being my trip here to Austria). Usually this pertains to schoolwork. I'm trying to break that habit.
--I've been really emotional lately and it sucks.
--I wish people would write academic essays in everyday language. I feel like I don't understand a lot of it and I have to slow down and read it carefully and look up some words and it takes a long time. Curse the smart people....curse them...
I'm done complaining. And the more I put off this paper the more stressed I get, so I should probably get back to working on it. Pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment