Saturday, November 13, 2010

We Get Bored

Like it or not, here is insight into our minds and lives on boring Saturday afternoons. Enjoy.



Also, thanks to my lovely friend Jill, I've been inspired to start blogging about what I'm grateful for. I'm going to go through the whole alphabet and say one thing I'm grateful for each letter. I'm going to do my best to blog every day, and do two letters each day. (That puts me at Thanksgiving.) So, here it goes!

A


I love my AGGIES
Seriously. I love my school. I'll be honest, while it always felt like the right place for me to be, when I very first moved up here last year, I got really homesick. I started to question if I had made the right decision. Now, over a year later, I can tell you that I can't imagine myself anywhere else. I'm 398% sure I'm in the right place. The school spirit, the city of Logan, the awesome people I've met, my classes...it's home to me. Coming here was probably the best decision I've ever made.

B

I'm thankful for BOOKS. We all know it. I'm a nerd. But I can't tell you how much I love literature. I love it more when it's not assigned reading, but there is something so amazing about language that only a true English nerd can appreciate. It can make you laugh, cry, or just get lost in another world. It's my perfect escape from life. Now I wish I just had more time in my life to read books I WANT to read. :) I'm also very grateful for blankets, which also starts with a "B", so let's just combine them and say I love curling up in a BLANKET and reading a BOOK. There.


I hope I keep this up until Thanksgiving! Wish me luck, you wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment